The next level after having cleared the CPT Exams is Intermediate Professional Course and students have to apply for Intermediate Registration to be eligible to undergo the IPCC Level. A graduate with more than 55% marks is also eligible to apply for IPCC. Agrawal classes famous for best IPCC classes in Pune
Thus the basic eligibility required to apply for IPCC Registration is:-
- Either the student should have cleared CPT. or
- The student should be a Graduate with more than the minimum prescribed marks.
In this IPCC coaching classes, curriculum only working knowledge of core and allied subjects to accountancy profession is covered. The unique feature of the entire theoretical education of the Chartered Accountancy curriculum is the supportive and complementary practical training. A student would undergo theoretical education and 3 years of practical training after passing Group-I of IPCC. This balanced approach will help the students to appreciate the underlying practical applications of the theoretical education scheme.
Eligibility Requirement for Registration:
- A student who has passed CPT and 10+2 examination, or
- A student who is Commerce / Non-Commerce Graduate as above..
Provisional Registration :
Students who are pursuing the Final year of Graduation Course shall be eligible for provisional registration to the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) course. Such students would be required to submit satisfactory proof of having passed the graduation examination with the specified percentage of marks within six months, from the date of appearance in the final year graduation examination (i.e. from the day of commencement of the examination).
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE for IPCC :
A student should submit filled-in registration forms for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) course to the concerned Regional Office in consonance with the address. Prospectus for Chartered Accountancy Course – Scheme of IPCC Course and Final Course is available at Branches of the Institute. The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-. The registration form can also be downloaded from Institute’s website. On receipt of filled-in form and requisite fee, the appropriate decentralized office will issue study materials for Group I and/or Group II of Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) course.
Documents required for applying in IPCC:
- Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.
- Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent Central Government recognized examination pass marks statement.
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- A copy of CPT Pass marks statement, if applicable (students are advised not to wait for CPT marks statement to be received from Examination division for registration to Intermediate (IPC) Course but proceed for Intermediate (IPC) Course registration with a copy of downloaded CPT marks statement).
ITT & Orientation:
A student has to register and undergo orientation program of 35 hours & 100 hours ITT before registering for Articleship. Both programs are conducted by ICAI branches. Registration has to be done with ICAI.
Registration fee is Rs. 11,000 for both groups of IPCC including Fee for Articleship. Fee for ITT is Rs. 4,000 and fee for Orientation are Rs. 3,000
IPCC exam is conducted twice a year i.e. May and November.
Requirement for Appearing in Integrated Professional
Competence Course (IPCC) Exam:
1. Student Registered on the basis of passing CPT :
- student has passed CPT and 10+2 examination.
- student has registered for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) course at least 8 months before examination.
2. Student Registered on the basis of Graduation
- Student has completed nine months of practical training i.e. Articles and registered for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.
Option to give both Groups:
A student may register for both groups. However, he may appear for Both Groups simultaneously OR appear for Group I first, then start Articleship and then appear for Group II during the Articleship.
Passing Criteria for IPCC:
If Student appears for Both Groups simultaneously: A student will be declared to have passed if he secures in one sitting Minimum 40% marks in each paper of Both Groups AND Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both Groups taken together.
If Student appears for only one Group: A student will be declared to have passed if he secures in one sitting Minimum 40% marks in each paper of the Group AND Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that Group.
Exemption : If a student fails in Group but gets 60 or more marks in any of the subjects, he will be declared as passed in that subject.
In a case of failure in any one subject, he has to reappear for all subjects of that group which is not exempt.
Subjects for Study:
IPCC has total 7 subjects divided into 2 groups.
|2||Business Law, Ethics, and Communication
Part I:Law [ Business Laws (30 marks) Company Law (30 marks) ]
Part II: Business Ethics
Part III: Business Communication
|3||Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Part I: Cost Accounting
Part II: Financial Management
Part I: Income-tax
Part II: Service Tax (25 marks) and VAT (25 marks)
|6||Auditing and Assurance||100|
|7||Information Technology and Strategic Management
Section A: Information Technology
Section B: Strategic Management