How to Pass CA Intermediate Exams in First Attempt Easily..
Some CA IPCC students asked me “How to complete CA IPCC exams in just one month or 20 days”. Definitely, it’s not possible to complete CA IPCC exam in just one month or 20 days. The Google Hangout with ICAI president, he said that CA exams will be tough from 2017. The attempt (May 2016) ICAI declared very low pass percentage that means we have to do more hard work. I’m not saying its very tough to crack CA IPCC exams. I’m saying that “Yes! you can pass CA IPCC exam if you have conceptual knowledge with effective preparation also you have attended all the lectures and solved all the test series provided by India’s best CA coaching classes-Agrawal classes.
To get conceptual knowledge, you should follow a proper study plan for, months. CA IPCC exams Here we are giving CA IPCC Study plan for CA IPCC Group 1 / Group 2 / Both groups preparation in 3 months. Just follow this study plan, you can crack your CA IPCC exam in your 1st attempt easily. If you are a clever student, you can adjust this study plan from 3 months to 2 months. There are 3 revisions in this study plan !!
CA IPCC Study Material and Practice Manual ( from Agrawal classes )
Here we are giving a study plan for 2 and a half months. We can definitely complete our preparation in 2 ½ months very easily. In this 2 ½ months preparation you have to do 3 times of revision for CA IPCC exams. The study plan for CA IPCC exams preparation is as below.
Study Plan For CA IPCC Exams
1. A student is required to prepare thoroughly for examinations well in advance and to devote at least two hours daily for studies while undergoing Training at Agrawal classes.
2. During the leave period, at least 14 to 16 hours’ hard work is required.
3. Avoid mobiles, the internet, and television as far as possible.
4. Students must study from study material and do practice from practice manual provided by Agrawal classes. Wherever a particular topic or point is not clear, a student may reach to the faculty of Agrawal classes.
5. Students should attempt all test series conducted by Agrawal classes. It is strongly recommended to solve the questions first without referring to solutions and then comparing the answers with the solutions given. Such an approach would help in knowing the point of mistake and presentation pattern of an answer.
6. In law papers, Section and its provision are to be given correctly. If a student is not sure about the Section number then he should not quote the same.
7.basic timetable :
|5 AM. To 7.00 AM||Read Theory|
|7 AM. to 7.30 AM.||Breakfast Time|
|7.30 AM to 10.30 AM||Read theory – the mind is always fresh in the morning|
|10.30 AM to 11.00 AM||Relaxation Time|
|11.00 AM to 1 PM.||Do/solve practical problems, provided by Agrawal classes|
|1 PM to 2 PM||Lunch Time|
|2 PM to 3 PM||May take the short sleep|
|3 PM to 5 PM||Do/solve practical problems/test series(by Agrawal classes).|
|5 PM to 5.30 PM||Has a break.|
|5.30 PM to 8 PM||Read theory.|
|8 PM to 9 PM||Dinner Time|
|9 PM to 10 PM||May go for the outing – watch T.V|
|10 PM to 12 PM||Do/solve practical problems|
|12 PM to 4 AM||Have sleep|