Online Admission Process for Chartered Accountant
Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
You can take admission with Agrawal Classes through this website:
Code of Conduct
- Students must attend all lectures, regular tests and complete home exercises regularly, as failure to do so can result in cancellation of admission without prior intimation.
- Vehicles are to be parked at the owner’s risk in the allotted Parking Area at the Classes. Students are supposed to insure their Vehicles with Comprehensive Insurance.
- Use of Water and Electricity should be made to the required extent only.
- Students must at all times carry their Identity Card when in the Academy and produce it on demand to the staff of the Academy.
- If a student has not paid fees on or before due date, admission is likely to be cancelled without any further notice.
- Smoking and Chewing Gum is strictly prohibited in the Complex. If any student is found Smoking or Spitting, strict disciplinary action will be taken.
- Students should not throw eatables and other things in the classroom.
- Students should not litter the premises, classrooms and use all the furniture carefully.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off in the classrooms.