The 7 steps to pass CA-CPT: Must read for Chartered Accountant Students
Tips for passing CPT December 2016
(share it to help others )
Here, I have given 7 most important tips for CPT Exam. Kindly consider cracking CPT in the first shot.
1) Most IMP: Remember you will have to get at least 30% in all subject, so till the last attempt, generally CPT students were leaving Matches & statistic totally, but you cannot do so as 30% rule is applicable.
2) Accounting: Accounting is the scoring subject for CPT exam. If your account is well then your chances of cracking CPT is very high. In Accounting before starting revision of chapters/sums, first, study the whole theory of that chapter and then solve at least 1 or 2 questions from examples.
3) Mercantile Law: Prepare Mercantile Law thoroughly, don’t miss any topic, refer all the acts applicability date & definition. Because it was the only scoring subject after accounts. Contract Act is an important one.
4) Economics: In economics 1st complete Macroeconomics then go for macroeconomics. Macro Economics is also very scoring.
5) Quantitative Aptitude (Math’s & Statistics): In Mathematics, first do the easy chapters which you had learned in school during 8, 9, and 10; In Statistics, don’t miss Differentiation and integration, Correlation and regression and theoretical distribution as these are the important one.
6) How many answers to tick ? This is the most obvious question to most of the CPT students. I will recommend you to tick mark around 160 – 170 minimum if your preparation is not good enough. Don’t do a foolish thing of marking all of 200 questions otherwise, you may be failed with 7 – 10 marks missing. I have personally seen peoples who tick mark all of them and fails, recently my friend had done the same mistake and he got 94 and failed and his brother had ticked 168 and he got 100 marks and was the luckiest CPT cracker. So, please keep this thing in mind. If you are well prepared then you don’t need to keep such restriction.
7) Be confident & Hard-worker: Last but not least study hard and do the hard work only because there is no substitute for hard work. And refer our most wanted article:- >How You Can Pass CA CPT Exams in 1st Attempt Easily
Best of Luck (y)