Established way back in 2001, Agrawal Classes is a favourite destination for students of Chartered Accountant (CA). They come from all parts of India to be part of the Agrawal Classes family – and some even come from abroad. They take several gains from a hive of knowledge. So what exactly is it that attracts so many aspiring CAs year after year to Agarwal Classes?
WHY AGRAWAL CLASSES?
Hear what our students have to say about us
" Whatever expectation I had from the classes, it turned out to be much more beneficia. For us the classes is like a places wherein the whole atmosphere is full of fun and enthusiasm.The teachers are very caring and leave knows to no stone unturned in their duties of imparting knowledge which is not only bookish but adequate enough to procure higher grades and also become street smart. This according to me an extended family where we stand all for one and one for all. I am so proud to be a part of this "Payal Jaiswal / CS Executive
" All the teachers are punctual and polite.Whatever the target our teachers set its accomplished.Peaceful library to study with friendly teachers to clear all our doubts when asked. Peaceful library for study. Friendly teachers to clear all our doubts when asked. "Punam Lakhankar / CS Executive
" Vikas Vohra has been an influential person with regard to academics and more over towards practical approach. His real-life practical experiences have aided us to absorb the concept thoroughly. His kind gestures and friendly relationship with student has enabled us to have a free communication. To sum up, Vikas Vohra has been an ideal teacher one should wish of. Sir, we owe you. "aditya sharma / CS Professional
" The class makes this amazing phase of life. We are enjoying at the same time securing the career. The professors here help us put aside all hurdles by our way and help us in our studies in all manners. "Akshay Mandage / CS Professional
We construct independent professionals through the personal attention of our coaching.
AT AGRAWAL CLASSES, EVERY STUDENT IS A PART OF OUR EXTENDED FAMILY.
Career Prospects of CMAs:
- Independent practice such as Cost Auditor, Surveyor, and Loss Assessor.
- Consultancy Services, Cost Management Planning & Policy, Budgeting, and Budgetary Control.
- Finance Director, Cost Controller can also be a good career.
- It also includes auditing, internal control, implementing business systems, ERP implementation etc.
CMA Inter Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirant should have passed the Foundation Course of the ICMAI and should have cleared 10+2
- Candidates must have qualified the Foundation (Entry Level) Part 1 Examination of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Degree from any recognized University or must be pursuing Engineering Course or Qualified Engineers or equivalent in any subject other than music, dancing, photography, painting, and sculpture.
CMA Inter Syllabus:
CMA Inter Syllabus Group 1
- Paper 5- Financial Accounting
- Paper 6- Laws & Ethics
- Paper 7- Direct Taxation
- Paper 8- Cost & Management Accounting
CMA Inter Syllabus Group 2
- Paper 9- Operating Management & Strategic Management
- Paper 10- Cost & Management Accounting & Financial Management
- Paper 11- Indirect Taxation
- Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit
CMA Inter Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours
- Mode of Examination: 60% objective, 40% subjective
|Laws & ethics||100%|
|Operations and strategic management||50%-50%|
|Company accounts and audit||50%-50%|
CMA Inter Application Form:
The application form for CMA Inter has been released. Applicants are supposed to fill and submit the application form on online mode only. Firstly, candidates need to login by entering their Registration number. Then the candidates can proceed by filling all the necessary information in the CMA application form. Finally, each candidate was supposed to pay the requisite fee in online mode as per the group the candidate has chosen to appear for.
The aspirants need to pay the following amount of application fee.
|One Group||Rs. 1200|
|Two groups||Rs. 2400|
Mode of Payment
- Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Pay fee module of IDBI only