CA Exams is Tough From 2016 – ICAI President
Recently President and Vice-President of ICAI have taken a Google Hangout with students. In this Google Hangout, they have In this Google Hangout they have discussed CA new syllabus 2016, Applicability of CA new syllabus 2016, Changes in CPT exam from 2016, Why many students didn’t pass in their 1st attempt and given some tips to pass CA exams. Here I have written only 25 min conversation of Google Hangout. If you want entire conversation, you can come to Agrawal Classes.
In this Google Hangout, they have discussed CA new syllabus 2016, Applicability of CA new syllabus 2016, Changes in CPT exam from 2016, Why many students didn’t pass in their 1st attempt and given some tips to pass CA exams. Here I have written only 25 min conversation of Google Hangout. If you want entire conversation, they can come to Agrawal classes, So you can know the entire Google Hangout conversation with President and Vice-President of ICAI. You can read the speech of CA. K. Raghu President, ICAI from below. Remember one thing that I didn’t add any opinion of mine. I have written the speech only what CA. K. Raghu President, ICAI said. If you have any doubt, you can come to Agrawal class.
Here is the entire speech in the words of CA. K. Raghu President, ICAI
I am happy to inform you that we are launching the new curriculum in 2016(CA New Syllabus 2016) that is our plan, the new curriculum is the initiative to see that you are able to build up curriculum I.e. modern and global.We are hopeful that we will able to get the permission of the government to introduce CA new syllabus 2016 and once we get the permission from the government then we will able to launch CA new syllabus 2016. I would like to inform all the students of your concern, you will continue in the current scheme. Don’t get any confusion. We will give ample opportunities (Some Fixed Number of Attempts) to complete the CA exams under the current scheme.So students who are under the current scheme can complete the course under the current scheme. We will give a sufficient number of attempts to complete the CA exams in the old scheme . Then you will migrate to CA new syllabus 2016. So there is nothing for you to bother about whether new syllabus 2016 is applicable to you or not. As you know it is a long process and this process takes time, the government approves takes the time to implement. So you just focus on your current scheme.
Present CPT exam is under objective type only. From 2016 it will become both Descriptive and Objective type. we will give further details as soon as possible.
Some tips you need to follow
- 1st prepare ICAI study material and practice manual well.
- please use 15 min time before the exam to identify easy questions and tough questions. Start attempting easy questions then go to tough questions.
- stepwise marking is introduced for the benefit of students. So don’t get bothered when your balance sheet didn’t tally in exams. If some part of the answer is wrong and some part of the answer is correct, you will get step-wise marks up to your correct answer in all subjects.
- some of the policies you have to follow to pass CA exams
- You need to be hard working. If you want to pass CA exams you need extremely hard work. If you have casual effort you are not able to pass CA exams.
- You need to be committed. Commitment is very essential, without commitment you won’t pass CA exams. For example, if you set alarm at 5’0 clock, you will start your studying at 6 am.
- Don’t do this course for your parents. You will be passionate on this course.
- Less use of social media. Today many students spending a lot of time on social media like facebook, whats app.So don’t waste your valuable time by using these social networks.
- Health is very important. Many students don’t sleep properly. It is very essential. Follow proper diet plan. Go for walk. Do some meditation and yoga.
If you have any question, comment in the comment box below.
Agrawal Classes work for your success!