CBSE classes 12th Datasheet/Time Table 2019
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has finally released the much-awaited 2019 date sheet of sophistication twelfth together with the date sheet of the class tenth, and therefore the date sheet of the practical examinations for 2019 has already been released by CBSE. You’ll be able to see or download the CBSE class 12th 2019 date sheet or schedule from here.
|CBSE Class 12 Datesheet 2019:||
The board exams for the practical subjects are held within the month of Feb 2019, whereas board examination for Theory subjects can begin from the middle of Feb which of the core theory subjects can begin from second March. And for more details associated with CBSE class twelfth date sheet 2019 and for any inquiry visit:http://cbse.nic.in/.
Along with 2019 class twelve, datasheet CBSE also released general tips that area unit presupposed to be followed by each student very strictly. Thus carefully browse all the instructions twice.
1. Period of your time for every paper has been indicated within the date-sheet.
2. Duration of your time for every subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
3. Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
4. Candidates would write their particulars on the solution book.
5. Particulars shall be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
6. The question paper is going to be distributed at ten.15 A.M.
7. From 10.15 -10.30 A.M. (15 minutes) candidates shall browse the question paper.
8. Candidates would set up a correct strategy to write down the answers.
9. At 10.30 A.M. candidates can begin writing the answers.
10. Practical examination in respect of personal candidates (female and Patrachar VidyalayaCandidates appearing the first time) are going to be held at the theory examination centers unless otherwise notified.
11. Personal candidates ought to contact the Principal of the college of their theory examination centers for date and time of practical examination before theory examination is over. ThePractical examination ought to be completed before tenth April 2019.
12. Practical examination for normal candidates altogether the topics are going to be held at every school for their own candidates.
13. The principal of the colleges might fix up the date(s) for holding practical examination(s) in different subjects in consultation with the Examiner(s) involved.
14. Candidates are distributed in convenient batches in step with the number of examinees and capacity of the laboratory.
15. Date and time for examination mounted in every batch be communicated to candidates concerned well beforehand.
16. Practical examination for normal candidates ought to, however, be completed by 15th February 2019.
17. The results of the examination are probably going to be declared by the primary week of June 2019.
18.No inquiries regarding the particular date of declaration of result shall be attended.
The answer sheet would be distributed to the students between 10 A.M to 10:15 A.M. During that point students got to fill the small print, that area unit mentioned within the answers sheet-like.
Student father name:-
No of supplementary used:-
A person with disabilities:-
Whether or not writer provided:-
Roll no in words:-
Signature of the candidate:-
And the same details shall be verified and signed by the examiner. And also the question paper is going to be distributed at 10:15 A.M-10:30 A.M, further quarter-hour for the reading question paper. At 10:30 A.M, the scholars will begin writing the answers on their revered answer sheets.
After an exact period of your time, the examiner can return at your several seats to verify your written details on the solution sheet and to fill some details for the verification, which might be submitted to the central board of educational activity. After half an hour before the examination, the last bell can ring, that denotes that the examination is obtaining over in ½ hour. After the ultimate bell rings the examiner can take your answer sheet, by imminent your individual sheets.
The first issue you’ve got to watch out for writing, write clearly within the answer sheet of board examination.
Be quiet and arrange to pay attention to learning, if your ideas area unit clears you’ve got higher probabilities of performing arts well within the paper. (Key points to revise throughout the exam)
It is the proper time for the students, to resolve the previous year CBSE class twelve papers. (Previous year papers)
According to the toppers of CBSE, all of them have suggested learning with NCERT at the test time for higher data and effective preparation.
- Study material
- Take mock trials
- Be careful along with your weak points.
We hope this information will very helpful to you.