About CS Executive Course :
- For those students who are pursuing the course through Foundation Programme i.e. after passing Foundation Programme level, this would be the second level course relating to the CS (Company Secretaries Course).
- For those students who are taking up the course after their Graduation this is the primary/first level course.
Eligibility for Registration:
Graduation/ (10 + 2 + 3)
[6 subjects arranged into two modules of 3 papers of 100 marks each.]
[Students are required/eligible to undergo 15 months training ( with a company or a company
Secretary in practice Registered with the institute ]
Subjects to be studied:
Paper 1 : Company Law
Paper 2 : Cost and Management Accounting
Paper 3 : Economic and Commercial Laws
Paper 4 : Tax Laws and Practice
Paper 5 : Company Accounts and Auditing Practices.
Paper 6 : Capital Markets and Securities Laws
Paper 7 : Industrial, Labour and General Laws
ICSI Announced OMR Based Examination in Three Subjects Of The CS Executive Programme (New Syllabus). Three Subjects are Covers in This Examination (i) Cost and Management Accounting (Module-I), (ii) Tax Laws and Practice (Module-I), iii) Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II) rest all papers are subjective.
To pass/qualify at the executive level a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of a module together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers of the module again. However, wherein the student has failed the examination but has obtained minimum 60% marks in one or more papers as specified, he is exempted from appearing in those papers.
Last Dates of Registration:
- 28th February: for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year.
- 31st May: for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year.
- 31st August: for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November: for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
How to Register for CS Executive with ICSI?
Student may register online on ICSI website, or can contact us for free help.
CS Executive Registration Fee with ICSI
- Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates / CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA
- Rs 10,000/- for Non Commerce Student
- Rs 8,500/- for CS Foundation passed student
To Get Information About Batches. Click Here