CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET)
ICSI introduces CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) in place of Foundation Programme
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has introduced the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) for admission into CS Executive. CSEET will now replace the earlier CS Foundation program for admissions to the executive programmers. CSEET 2020 has replaced the CS Foundation program. Candidates willing to pursue the course of Company Secretary ship will now have to crack the CSEET exam and then only register into CS Executive program. The candidates appearing/passed in class 12th examinations shall be eligible for appearing in the CSEET. All the students seeking admission in the Company Secretary Course including graduates/ postgraduates, etc. shall be required to qualify the CSEET from February 3, 2020, onwards. Passing of CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is mandatory for all candidates to register for CS Executive Programme.
The students appearing in CSEET will be examined under the following subjects:
(i) Paper 1 : Business Communication (50 marks)
(ii) Paper 2 : Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (50 marks)
(iii) Paper 3 : Economic and Business Environment (50 marks)
(iv) Paper 4 : Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills
• A candidate passed / appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
• All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to CS Executive Programme, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to Executive Programme.
Examination Pattern of the CSEET
The Institute will conduct CS Executive Entrance Test based on Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions and viva-voce for testing listening, written communication and oral communication skills. There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test. Each paper contains objective type multiple choice questions having one or more marks each with four options with one correct answer. The duration of the Test shall be 120 minutes and viva-voce on Presentation and Communication Skills of 15 Minutes.
Duration of the CSEET
Test of 120 Minutes duration will be conducted at designated Test Centers. It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted in MCQ pattern as per the following details:
S. No. Subject No. of Questions Marks
1. Business Communication 35 50
2. Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning 35 50
3. Economic and Business Environment 35 50
4. Current Affairs 15 20
. Total 120 170
CSEET Passing Requirement
Candidates shall be declared ‘PASS’ in CSEET on securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate.
Registration to Executive Programme
• Candidate has passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 system) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government or State Government or equivalent thereto for the purposes of
admission to Bachelor’s degree course; and
• Candidate has passed Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) conducted by the Institute. The date of result of CSEET should not be older than one year prior to the date of such registration.
Fee for Registration to CSEET
The Registration Fees for appearing in CSEET is `1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per student per appearance. The concession in fee shall be applicable to various categories of students as per details given below
- SC/ST 50%
- Physically Handicapped 50%
- Wards and Widows of Martyrs and Defense Service
Personnel with Permanent Disability 100%
- Serving / Retired Personnel of Defense Services and
Paramilitary Forces 50%
- ICSI Staff and Wards / Spouse of ICSI Staff 75%
- ICLS Officers/ Officers & Staff of MCA and
affiliated offices (NCLT, SFIO and CCI) 100%
- Students from North Eastern States, Andaman &
Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Himachal Pradesh 50%
Students from the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir
and Ladakh 100%
Documents required for Registration:
• Photograph of the candidate (size 20kb to 50kb)
• Signature of the candidate (size 10kb to 20kb)
• DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
• Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for 10+2 Examinations (if appearing) or 10+2 Pass Certificate/ Mark Sheet
• Category Certificate (for availing Fee Concession)
• Identity proof (Aadhar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
• All the files to be uploaded while registering for CSEET should be present in one of the formats viz. jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf.
• The maximum allowed file size is 2 MB.
To Secure your Seat click here
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts
No announcement available or all announcement expired.