How to clear CS Foundation/Executive/Professional Exams in First Attempt?
There is one common question ask many CS students it How to clear CS? So, you are very close to your dream come true for CS Professional Aspirants to clear their Exams of ICSI in their very first attempt. To be frank, everyone thinks that it is good luck which helps someone clear the exams in the first attempt.
Read also: ICSI Exam Dates for CS Dec 2018.
- Keep yourself inspire and improve for the better result.
- While going to coaching classes, prepare your own notes it will help you late. Clear all concept. It is very full to crack good marks.
- While writing notes Highlight the points.
- Try to solve more and more mock papers and test chapter.
- Focus on understanding all concepts and co-relations among various topics.
- Prepare for two courses at a day, if possible, one theory and one practical so it is easy to cover up all subjects.
- Schedule a perfect timetable, give the same time to all subject.
- Check the pattern of questions which is asked in the previous examination and note the weight-age of chapters in the syllabus.
- Look for a few questions which are repeatedly asked and focus on that.
- Pick up questions from the scanner (every chapter) and try solving them regularly.
- Try to Give a perfect answer- an introduction, a body, and a good conclusion.
- While writing the paper choose the best-prepared question to be answered first.
- Stay away from all social media like Facebook, whatsup other distractions, at least for a month before the examination.
- Keep last 5-6 days before the exams for the first 2 papers.
- Don’t spend too much time on answering a brief only for one question;
- Don’t mug up concepts, clear all concepts.
- Don’t take lots of tension of examination while doing the study.
- Don’t do go through only selective chapters.
- Don’t completely depends on Group Studies
- Don’t leave any question unattended.
- Doesn’t Do study all the time take enough rest and relax by spending time with family.
Read also: Avoid this mistakes during CS Exam
Things to keep in mind:
- Rather than doing study one on of most important thing is “revision”.
- Revision is a key factor of high marks; schedule your timetable in a manner that you can do at least two revision.
- The continuous study is most important during the exam. You need to be dedicated. At least 6–7 hours dedicated study is necessary.
- For theory purposes, you will have to refer a reference book. Just for the purpose of practice, you need to solve a reference book.
- getting AIR that can help you to clear the exam in a very first attempt. this will help you at least clearing in one go.
- Keep a positive attitude and trust in yourself that Yes, I can do it will go a long way.
- Don’t take a pressure at the exam time and keep a calm mind and motivate yourself.
Good luck students !!!
If you have any question regarding exams, study preparation then don’t worry students you can directly ask your query to our expert faculty here: email@example.com or visit www.agrawalclasses.in | Best CS Classes in Pune, India