ICAI CA May Exam 2019 Registration Begins
Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI) will conduct the CA Foundation Exam Under the New Scheme, CA Intermediate Exam Under the Old Scheme, CA Intermediate Exam Under the New Scheme and CA Final Under Old & New Scheme Examinations in the month of May 2019. The registration for the same has begun from 20th February 2019.
For all the courses that are mentioned above, candidates can apply online from February 20 onwards. The last date to apply for the courses is 12th March 2019. For apply at the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org
The exams will be conducted over 139 exam centers across the country. Moreover, there are five foreign centers where the exam will be conducted.
The CA foundation course exams will be conducted on May 10, 12, 14, and 16.
Intermediate exams under old scheme will be conducted on May 3, 5, 7, 9 for group 1 and for group 2, the exams will be conducted on May 11, 13, 15.
IPC exams under the new scheme will be conducted on May 3,5, 7 and 9 for group 1 and May 11, 13, 15, 17 for group 2.
Final course under old and new scheme exams will be held on May 2, 4, 6 and 8 for group 1 and for group 2, the exams will be held on May 10, 12, 14, 16.
1. Visit icaiexam.icai.org Click on the login tab
2.0If you are already registered just log in with your ID and password
3. If you are a new user, click on the ‘New User’ link and generate your ID by providing the required details
4. Once your ID Is generated, log in with the given login ID and password
5. Click on the link for registering for the foundation courses.
6. Fill the required details in the form and upload the required documents, photos and signature (wherever required)
7. Click on submit and download the filled form