SIMPLE TIPS TO GET MORE MARKS IN CS EXAMS
Following are the simple tips for more to score in CA:
Before You Start & Before You Conclude Each Answer
Before You Start – Write a Heading to each answer
EXAMPLE 1: If the question is “What are the provisions to be complied with in Buy-Back of Securities, in the case of a listed company?” The model heading should be: ANSWER TO Qs. No..
BUY-BACK OF SECURITIES–LISTED COMPANIES–PROVISIONS TO BE COMPLIED WITH–SECTION 77A OF COMPANIES ACT 1956 AND SEBI (BUY-BACK OF SECURITIES) REGULATIONS
EXAMPLE 2: If the question is “What do you mean by an interested director ?”
The model heading should be:
ANSWER TO Qs…. INTERESTED DIRECTOR–SECTION 297, SECTION 299 AND SECTION 300 OF COMPANIES ACT 1956
Before You Conclude – Give a nice conclusion to each answer.
EXAMPLE 1: If the question is “What do you mean by repatriated to India under the FEMA 1999?”
After you answer write the following conclusion paragraph:
Thus, repatriate to India means bringing into India the proceeds from outside India, and this is dealt with Section 2(y), Section 8 and Section 9 of FEMA 1999.
Simple Tips to Remember Case Laws / Sections for CS Exam Preparation:
As you may aware that quoting relevant case laws and Sections gives a chance to score more marks in CS Exams. But, most of the students feel difficult to get a command over Case Laws& Sections, even after realizing its importance.
Here are few simple tips to remember the same:
- In Each Chapter Identify the Important Case / Sections;
- Maintain a separate NoteBook for writing those Important Case / Sections;
- Thus, you must build a library in your own handwriting, day-by-day;
- On a daily basis before you go to sleep, study those case / Sections noted on that particular day;
- Once in 3 days remember the cases/sections studied in the previous 3 days;
- If you forget the same, then open the notebook, and refer, and close the book, and try to remember again;
- Make this a practice. Thus on a daily basis, you will slowly get command over the case / Sections.
- Every day in the bed in the night (before sleeping), close your eyes, and turn-off the lights, and try to remember the cases/sections studied in that day. If the Case / Sections come to your mind, then those sections/cases will remain in your mind for a long time;
- Try to say important Sections with your nearest friends/classmates/brothers/sisters etc., like a quiz competition, this will slowly create a mind of taste towards the subject;
- Wherever you see numbers, like book page numbers, bus number etc; try to identify the number with a Companies Act Section. For example, if you see a Bus number as ‘227’, then co-relate it with Section 227 of Companies Act – Powers & Duties of Auditors.
Thus, the simplest way to master case laws / Sections to mingle with case laws/sections on a daily basis and study the same with a PASSION…..
How to improve your CS Exam Preparation by adding some value:
Here are few tips:
- Always try to prepare simple notes from Study Material, in your own handwriting;
- Always use the Study Material as a Base, and refer few good books, especially for subjects like Tax, Accounts, WTO etc.;
- Regularly allow one hour to read business newspapers (such as Business Line, Economic Times etc.), this will make you up-to-date to current corporate affairs;
- Regularly watch a business news at any one of the Business TV channels(such as CNBC TV 18, NDTV Profit etc.);
- In legal areas (Company Law, Labour, Economic Laws, SEBI etc.), refer to the original Bare Act for reading relevant sections;
- Spend at least 2 hours per week in few online clubs/forums (such as CSoC, CAClubIndia, Forum4Finance etc.), this will increase your Internet Skills, and make you informed about all student-related and study related topics;
- At least twice a week visit ICSI, ICAI and ICWAI websites, this will make you professionally fit;
- Once in a week regularly visit official portals of MCA, SBI, Ministry of Finance andRBI, this will make you subject wise professional;
- Before you sleep every day, take an inventory of what you had studied in that day, and note it down in a Book; this will make you aware of your current position of studies, and make you boost your eagerness to study the next day;
- Regularly practice for at least half-an-hour a day a good simple physical exercise, this will make your body accept and act in tune with your busy study schedules, and try to take pure vegetarian food in the last days of your exams, this will contribute to increasing in memory and will give you a fresh mindset.
Read more such articles read https://www.agrawalclasses.in/category/news/